Saturday, April 07, 2007

ok


I will admit, I have been bad about updating, as David C chided me last night (this is for YOU Dave).
What has been going on since August?
School, of course. Teaching and trying to finish the dissertation. Good news there--they are letting me defend in 3 weeks! So I remain ungodly busy... but if all goes well, I will graduate on May 25.

Looking back at the year in pictures--well, half the year in pics, since the computer was attacked by viruses in Jan and it took two months for me to finally give up and have the whole thing wiped, and then after all that the CD Rom quit working, and I haven't downloaded any pics since--this is what I've been doing.
First, isn't Luigi a good-looking cat? (He asked me to put this up. He is vain like that.)

In late summer these flowers grow wild all over the yard. It is amazing.



I'm going to upload this entry since when I put on bunches of pics at once, it always crashes before they upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home